Make a difference in your business and community. Join EAC of San Mateo today.
When you become a member of EAC San Mateo, you join forces with employers across the state who want to stay up-to-date, network with other professionals, find ways to expand their businesses, and have a voice in shaping employment and training programs in their community.
EAC San Mateo offers numerous workshops and seminars designed with your business in mind. Provided in partnership with the Employment Development Department (EDD), these workshops and seminars will keep you up-to-date on current issues, trends, and legislation that affect your business.
- Best practices for employers
- EDD programs and services
- Labor market conditions
- Labor law
- Personnel issues
- Payroll tax
- Unemployment/disability insurance
- And more
A Statewide Network
When you become a member of EAC San Mateo, you also become a member of the California Employment Advisory Council (CEAC). The CEAC is a nonprofit, statewide umbrella organization for more than 50 local EACs throughout the state. The CEAC and local EACs are recognized by state and federal government as important information resources on employment and workforce development issues. The EACs also support local workforce development efforts including sponsorship of job fairs and veterans’ outreach programs and scholarships for local youth.
Who Should Join?
- Business owners
- Corporate managers
- Human resources managers
- Office managers
- CPAs, CFOs, and treasurers
As a member of EAC San Mateo, you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the CEAC Management Hotline to obtain legal assistance regarding employer-employee issues
- Current information on new legislation and regulations affecting employers
- Reduced fees for seminars
- Opportunity to network with other business owners and professionals
- A voice in EDD procedure and policy through a direct link to EDD management
- Participation in EDD surveys and focus groups
- Membership in the CEAC
This extensive list of membership benefits and strong lobby work for employers’ interests comes with just $75 membership for the whole calendar year.
Step 1 of 2
Apply for Membership
Please fill out the Membership Application below to join EAC of San Mateo. Your Membership is activated as soon as we receive your payment (see next step below).
Step 2 of 2
Membership dues are $75 for the 2020 calendar year. To complete your Company Membership, please pay online with PayPal below (membership valid for the current calendar year).